Monday 24 November 2008

Panic A-pack

I love travelling. I hate packing. There're some things you like doing and for everything else, there's no Mastercard! I have been trying to pack for a 4 day trip for the last 13 hours. Yes, I am a retard. I have been doing a zillion things in between, everything but packing. (This includes writing the previous post!)

I tried telling myself, "Just do it! It's half past three. You have a train in less than 4 hours. You can't go to the Goa film festival looking like a dumb ass! Just Pack!" It's not helping. I'm slow, almost dyslexic, when it comes to packing. Waaah!

I am gonna make a list of Things-to-carry, and then just dump them all in my rucksack. OK. Sounds good. I'm gonna just get done with this. I don't have an option. Do I? No. Just pack. Quick. Yes. [Deep Breath]

As I prepare and motivate myself to be mentally tough to complete this Herculean task with proper planning and execution, I read my friend's status message on Gtalk - "Whoever said nothing was impossible never tried slamming a revolving door." SIGH!

No comments: